James Bond- Nightfire PC Game
  • I was disappointed a bit when I read about it on the internet

• by MisterR
      When I heard that James Bond would be coming to the PC as a game I wanted to have the game and play it I am a great fan of James Bond and was hoping that the game was as good as

the Movies were and the other games that came out on consoles that I never had or own. I was disappointed a bit when I read about it on the internet.

The console versions have more levels to run thru and the Pc version does not have those.

Like the chase thru Paris in the Aston Martin Vanquish is not in the pc version of the game.

This was not the only disappointment that I got when I Installed the game and played it.

...

• James Bond- Nightfire PC Game
      Although you do see the likeness of Pierce Brosnan as 007 it is not his voice that you hear in the game.

The storyline is a solid story and believable storyline.

Like anything that has to do with Bond it is also

about the girls and the cars and the gadgets that Q gives you in the game.

Also you do not hear John Cleese as Q in this game.

Nor do you see his likeness in the game.

Good game but I wanted and expected more from it.

David says :

I got acquainted with this game in 2004 and recently caught my eye and I decided to check how much technology has gone ahead. About the game itself. Although the game is from 2002, but from the side of the video it still looks very cool. And even now it can give odds to many games of this decade. It looks great in terms of mechanics too. All of these gadgets - X-ray glasses, laser clocks, fountain pens, and more - work as they should. A particularly inalienable gadget in the video game series is the stun gun, which throws out a cord under current. Let me remind you that in the new 007 Legends there is practically nothing of this. Also, missions could be completed both covertly and with a gun for the advantage. And the main detail of the series of games and films, of course, is beautiful women and cool cars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28290995430430/k2311a0929/9.29.06