Soul Eater Episode 1  » Movies  »
  • So far, I like the show, unfortunately, I didn’t really like the Japanese dub with English subs, I could never get passed the first episode
  • Fortunately, the English dub is excellently good, and I found it much more enjoyable in English than in Japanese
  • The show is very interesting, and it’s off to a good start for it being the first episode of the anime
  • It detracts from the story, in my opinion
  • I recommend it, definitely worth looking at

• by ReViewMeMedia

Soul Eater is an anime where the Grimm Reaper has started a Death Weapon Meister Academy to prevent evil souls who become Keeshan Eggs from destroying the world. The first episode involves Weapon Meister Maka Albarn has collected evil souls and is trying to collect the soul of a witch so that her weapon named Soul can become the Grimm Reaper.

So far, I like the show, unfortunately, I didn’t really like the Japanese dub with English subs, I could never get passed the first episode.

Fortunately, the English dub is excellently good, and I found it much more enjoyable in English than in Japanese.

The show is very interesting, and it’s off to a good start for it being the first episode of the anime. And it has an interesting. The animation looks sharp and has a different than a lot of the anime I watch. The story’s got plenty of laughs to keep you entertained. Laura Bailey plays Maka Albarn, a Meister trying to help her partner and weapon ...

• Soul, played by Micah Solusod as Soul Eater Evans, Vic Migogna plays Death Scythe, Lord Death’s current weapon and he’s hysterically funny.

It’s also got a little too much fan service for me, I didn’t really like that there was so much of it in the first episode. It detracts from the story, in my opinion.

It’s a good show, it’s entertaining and funny. It has a good setup and very good fight scenes, the characters have excellent introductions. And the show is set up to

look very promising. The anime DVDs won’t be released until February, but you can watch the first four Soul Eater episodes dubbed on Funimation’s website, and they’re uploading it subbed, so you can watch it that way too.

It’s a pretty good anime that might remind anime fans of “Bleach” but it’s very different from “Bleach” and it’s considerably shorter. I like the English dub over the English sub because I could never pay enough attention to the words on the screen. I recommend it, definitely worth looking at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111401954260731/k2311a0114/1.14.10