The Phantom of the Opera 2004 Movie  » Movies  »
  • The music was good, the songs were entertaining, there were some songs I didn’t like, but for the most part, I enjoyed it

• by ReViewMeMedia

I just got done watching “The Phantom of the Opera” movie directed by Joel Schumacher and produced by Andrew Lloyd Webber. It stars Gerard Butler as The Phantom, Emmy Rossum as Christine Daaé and Patrick Wilson as Raoul the Vicomte de Chagny, Christine’s love interest and childhood sweetheart.

Christine is a ballet dancer at the Paris Opera House run by the mysterious “Phantom of the Opera”. The opera house has new managers who

do not want to give into the Phantom’s demands. Raoul arrives and remembers Christine from childhood and they begin to fall in love, while the Phantom wants to advance Christine’s career and have her fall in love with him instead.

I’ll say one thing right now, I do not like musicals. They normally drive me crazy and I’m not too keen on watching them. Phantom of the Opera is different; I like ...

• this movie a lot. The music was good, the songs were entertaining, there were some songs I didn’t like, but for the most part, I enjoyed it. The acting was superb with Gerard Butler as the Phantom, he was great and his singing voice is terrific. Patrick Wilson was good as Raoul and he sings nicely too. Emmy Rossum has a great singing voice and she sounds incredible.

The visual effects were also very nice and the movie looks great. I liked almost everything about this movie. It’s very good and if you like musicals you’ll like this one too. The Phantom of the Opera has everything you could want if you like musicals and romance. I highly recommend it.

The Phantom of the opera 2004 movie can be bought online at Amazon.com, or your local Best Buy or Walmart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111401954210731/k2311a0114/1.14.10