Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 39  » Movies  »
  • I love how many twists and turns there are and it’s getting so exciting, I can’t wait for next week
  • The characters are engaging and interesting and this is my favorite new anime of this year
  • You have to see this show, you won’t be disappointed

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 39 begins with Scar taking Winry hostage and escaping. It’s all an elaborate plan to get Winry away from the Military and so Scar can get away too, along with May, Yoki and Dr. Marcoh.

This episode was great, it has a significant amount of plot in it and it’s nice to see character development too. I love how many twists and turns there are and it’s getting so exciting,

I can’t wait for next week. This show is so good, I can’t get enough of it, with the English dub being released on May 25th, 2010, I have a lot to look forward to. This is a wonderful show, one that will be remembered by fans for its great plot and character development.

The new opening and ending themes are spectacular; I haven’t heard so many good opening and ending songs in an anime before in my ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111401954190731/k2311a0114/1.14.10