Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes  » Health  »
  • Due to unclean skin, I would experience break out which would rather leave my skin look dry and dull
  • After immediately getting Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes for my self- I was just hoping that these Towelettes would help me solve my problem

• by rm002

Due to my hectic schedules- trying to balance work both in the in office and at home would sometimes leave me no time for my personal care. Wearing make- up everyday was a part and parcel of my daily routine, but removing the make – up in a proper manner at times became difficult. As a result I would just have the time and energy to rinse my face with water. This in the due course of time sometimes started affecting my healthy skin.

Due to unclean skin, I would experience break out which would rather leave my skin look dry and dull. I desperately was looking out for a solution that would help me remove my make- up as quickly as possible – so that I could keep me

skin clean and help it to breathe. This is when I happened to see Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes. What really attracted me to this product was the fact these Towelettes can be used to remove both facial and eye make – up which made it rather tempting to choose this s product over the rest.

After immediately getting Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes for my self- I was just hoping that these Towelettes would help me solve my problem. So when I tried using them on my face- I was just thrilled. Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes just seemed to remove my facial make up in one clean sweep- leaving my make – up free. But I also was in for a disappointment. Though these make up removing Towelettes ...

• claim to remove eye make- up- it failed to live up to this expectation. Even after wiping my eye liner and mascara with Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes 2-3 times- there were some still some traces of it left behind.

But still I liked the product. This was because apart from removing my facial make- up rather successfully, Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes did not in any way dry out my skin or leave any kind of sticky residue behind( which normally many cleansers did). What was also nice about them was also the fact these Towelettes were totally safe to use (made of 100% natural fibers) and felt very soft on the skin. Using Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes did indeed help me in keeping my skin healthy, because

using them to clean my face hardly took any time. Indeed I would just sometimes wipe up my make- up in my car on my way back home. What’s more- Comodynes Make up remover Towelettes came in quiet handy in times when I just wished to remove spot make –up on my clothes too.

Comodynes make up remover Towelettes are a good option if you are looking for something simple to remove your facial make- up. With a price of $3.99(for 30 Towelettes) - I find them quite economical. They are easy and simple to use and prove to be a great aid especially if you are travelling. Comodynes make up remover Towelettes, according to me are a great way to effectively remove your make- up in an effortless way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341401954180731/k2311a0114/1.14.10