Family Guy: Long John Peter  » TV  »
2.5
  • OK, I have to say last night’s episode of Family Guy was a bit corny but still somewhat interesting
  • The episode “Long John Peter” kind of stretched things a bit too far in my opinion with Peter getting a parrot and then deciding he wanted to be a pirate
  • It’s an OK episode of the show but definitely not my favorite from the series

• by Review Vigilante

OK, I have to say last night’s episode of Family Guy was a bit corny but still somewhat interesting. The episode “Long John Peter” kind of stretched things a bit too far in my opinion with Peter getting a parrot and then deciding he wanted to be a pirate.

This

led to him doing everything from ransacking the local drug store to hijacking a car carrying goods you would expect to see on a cargo ship.

It was funny but it was a bit too extreme and unbelievable for my tastes.

The side story involving Chris and his obsession with ...

• a girl working at the local veterinary clinic was kind of decent; especially when Chris takes advice from his father about women; the last person you would think he would want to approach.

Again, though, the end was a bit too extreme for me; when they end up beating Brian

half to death so he had an excuse to see her at the vet.

I hate when they do stuff like that because it makes me feel guilty watching.

It’s an OK episode of the show but definitely not my favorite from the series.

I don’t think I’ll bother to watch this episode again.

Family Guy: Long John Peter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101401954140731/k2311a0114/1.14.10