French Manicure Nail Polish Set Sally Hansen  » Cosmetics  »
  • I did purchase the set and when I got home I decided to give the nail polish a try
  • I love how inexpensive this French Manicure nail polish set was

• by mom1

I love the look of a French Manicure. I do like to wear other colors on my nails, but for some reason the look of the French manicure looks fresh and clean. Sometimes I find that it’s a little difficult to create the look because the white nail polish that is used to polish the tips of the nails can be very thick and gooey. This makes it especially difficult for me to be able to polish the tips of my nails in a way that makes them look fresh and neat. This all changes when I purchased the French Manicure kit from Sally Hansen. I was skeptical because every other French manicure set that I have tried, left me with messy nails that smudged easily and that looked sloppy.

I was at my local drug store when I was looking in the

cosmetics aisle. I was not actually looking for a new French Manicure nail polish set, but when I saw the Sally Hansen brand it caught my eye. I have been using Sally Hansen products for hears and it was a name brand that I trusted. I always found the Sally Hansen brand to work well and I always found the price to be very reasonable. I did purchase the set and when I got home I decided to give the nail polish a try. With the French Manicure, you first need to polish the tips of your nails with white nail polish. Some white nail polishes look weak and transparent. The Sally Hansen white nail polish was rich, vibrant and easy to apply. Although it was very rich and bright, the polish was thin enough for it to be easy to apply. Another thing I liked about this product was it dried fast. I chose the beige base coat color. French manicure sets also come in a very light pink color as well, but I feel the transparent beige color works better for me. Sometimes when I apply the beige polish over the white polish, it dilutes the color and makes it look sloppy. I have to say that after I applied the white tip polish, the nail polish dried and was totally unaffected by the application of the beige top coat. My nail polish dried to a hard glossy finish and it lasted for a long time. Even after one week, my nails still looed great. They had not chipped, nor did the color faded. I love how inexpensive this French Manicure nail polish set was. I have paid so much more and ...

• French Manicure Nail Polish Set Sally Hansen
      I can really say that this product performed just as well, or even better than French Manicure nail polish sets that costed much more. I also wash my hand alot and when I wear other brands of nail polish, a few days with my hands in water, is enough to fade and chip my manicure. I have to admit that my manicure withstood washing dishes and lots of handwashing while still maintaining it’s original luster. I went to my sister’s house because she wanted to try the French Manicure set. I had been discussing with her how great this nail polish was and how long it lasted on my nails. She was excited to get a French Manicure using the Sally Hansen set because like me, her French manicures only last a couple days before they begin to fade and chip.
      She also wanted to try the beige over coat because she was tired of the pink top coat. She loved how her nails looked after the manicure and she told me that this was the first time that her French manicures lasted for longer than a couple of days. She too, has her hands in water frequently and even though, her manicure stayed true to how it looked when she first applied the nail polish.

My sister has also purchased French manicure sets that have costed a lot more than the Sally Hansen. She told me that even though this product was very inexpensive compared to some of the other sets that she has tried, she told me that it performed better than the expensive brands. I will continue to use this product and I will purchase it again when I run out of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401953960731/k2311a0114/1.14.10