Danskin Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • I think it was very timely that I got this Danskin Waist Trimmer
  • Of course just wearing the belt would not really give the best results
  • I noticed that it was only the water that goes out when wearing it without exercising so that the waist just gets fake trimming after some house of wearing it
  • What I like with Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt is it is comparatively durable
  • This Danskin Waist Trimmer is a very good kind of Waist trimmer and I would like to recommend this to ladies or even men who desires to trim their waist

• by ladyli

I got another good gift last Christmas. It is a Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt. I used Waist Trimmer before. It was from Cosway Philippines.

I used it for quite sometimes and brought good results actually but later it worn out and I was unable to get replacement again. I would not know either where to locate Cosway outlet either. So for long time I was not really using a waist trimmer although I was thinking of buying one again.

I think it was very timely that I got this Danskin Waist Trimmer. Christmas time usually gives me more inches on my waist so exercising with waist trimmer on is really advisable.

I am now using this Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt and I tell you I feel a lot sexier.

Of course just wearing the belt would not

really give the best results. Although wearing it would make me sweat out around my whole waist area I think the trimmer belt gave me better result when I also work-out while wearing the belt. I noticed that it was only the water that goes out when wearing it without exercising so that the waist just gets fake trimming after some house of wearing it.

As soon as you take out the trimmer belt, indeed I could see a trimmer waist but in an hour or two as soon as I start eating and drinking again my normal waistline easily gets back. However when I tried exercising too I noticed great results in a week time. I was able to shed one inch off my waist after exercising for an hour with Danskin Wait Trimmer Belt on.

...

• I think this has been really effective in trimming off not just the water but also the excess fats so that the trimming of wait was not just temporary. The flab around my waist was dramatically reduced now that I am on the third week of using it and so far I’ve already lost 2 inches from my waist. It was not that easy for me to lose inches before even if I’d exercise and diet.

I am now actually targeting to bring my waist back to 27 inches. It reached as big as 30 inches which is not my normal waistline. I now had it at 28 inches with the help of exercise and Danskin but I’d be happier if I could achieve 27 inches to make my waist line proportional to my 37 inch

bust line.

The results of using Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt have been really wonderful on me maybe because I also started to cut down on food intake. I think dieting, exercising and using Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt should go together to achieve the trimming process much easier. If one would just wear it without additional sacrifice of exercising and dieting then I doubt if it could ever be very successful as it did to me.

What I like with Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt is it is comparatively durable. It is also very comfortable to wear and easily fits my waist. It is not bulky and not heavy either.

This Danskin Waist Trimmer is a very good kind of Waist trimmer and I would like to recommend this to ladies or even men who desires to trim their waist.

Danskin Waist Trimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341401953930731/k2311a0114/1.14.10