BlackBerry Curve 8520  » Cellular services  »
  • I think it is not wise to invest in expensive mobile phones because not only does it make you regret all your life whenever it gets snatched but also because the models changes from time to time and in a year you will find your phone already outdated
  • Well that is that is one good luck I had when Globe gave to me this BlackBerry Curve 8520 at no cost at all
  • I was so impressed when I got this Blackberry Curve 8520
  • I like its very attractive glossy appearance
  • I noticed this phone’s battery although I keep it really busy does not easily go low

• by ladyli

I never really liked getting expensive mobile phones. I think it is not wise to invest in expensive mobile phones because not only does it make you regret all your life whenever it gets snatched but also because the models changes from time to time and in a year you will find your phone already outdated. However if I could get it for free then why not? How could I resist the prestige, and the sophistication of carrying and using new and expensive mobile phones if I got it just as gift or for free. Well that is that is one good luck I had when Globe gave to me this BlackBerry Curve 8520 at no cost at all.

I just availed of their Plan 2500 and I got his

phone for free. That is the advantage of postpaid from Globe. They have been really generous with the model of mobiles they are giving away.

I was so impressed when I got this Blackberry Curve 8520. I like its very attractive glossy appearance. It is not only very nice to look but also feels good and smooth to my touch too.

The size is perfect to my desire too. It is not like the Blackberry of my husband which is comparatively bigger. This one is just perfect for my grasp.

This phone looks so stylish and unlike my other mobile phones which I find hard time adjusting, this one gives me immediate comfort and ease so that I immediately fell in love with Blackberry Curve 8520. I found all the ...

• functions not at all complicated. They are just so easy to access and I love how each functions perform.

There are videos and games which I don’t really use so very often but my son enjoys them so and would borrow this to me at night time. Well I don’t really mind at all because it just shows the usefulness of this phone. What is significant is the powerful and long lasting battery life.

I never want the inconvenience of charging my phone very often. I noticed this phone’s battery although I keep it really busy does not easily go low. The built-in Wi-Fi and the ready to download YM, Twitter and Facebook applications have been really so useful to me.

I need not bring along my laptop every time if

only to have easy communication with my online friends because this phone diligently gives me easy access to my e-mail, instant messaging and my other social networking sites. This phone gives me good music as well which I so enjoy while traveling. Thanks to its advance media player feature.

The 2 MP digital camera with zoom and video recording have been greatly working for me and just perfect for my need. I have not had problem with the trackpad. It has been efficient and responsive enough.

I’ve been having enjoyable moments using this phone. I have yet to get used to its other functions but surely, with the way things are going I think using this phone will always be pleasurable. I would like to thank Globe for giving this to me.

BlackBerry Curve 8520

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221401953900731/k2311a0114/1.14.10