Domyos AB exerciser to strengthen and tone the abs  » Health  »
2.5
  • I bought this Domyos exercise last May at a Decathlon store shop near Canary Wharf which I’ve got for the price of almost 40 GBP at that time
  • I think this product is good if the person using it has a discipline and is willing to do an exercise everyday but buying it just for a mere fond of getting tone

• by Kim

I bought this Domyos exercise last May at a Decathlon store shop near Canary Wharf which I’ve got for the price of almost 40 GBP at that time. The particular use of this exercise is for the main purpose of strengthening the upper body muscles and toning the abs.

In all honesty, I have actually used it for only a few times not because I don’t trust the performance result of this exerciser but because I am

just too lazy doing exercise at home.

Personally, the other real point of use of it to me is really to concentrate and focus more on the abs in order to achieve that well tone abs look and for me to reach that dream to have a flat and slim figure.

But I just realized that attaining that goal can somehow be very tedious and impossible for me because I don’t have discipline in my diet.

...

• Using this exerciser can be good if it is also accompanied with the right diet and proper cardio exercise like running maybe.

In fairness though the product is good to use since it doesn’t hurt my back since it has a 40 mm foam backrest and the knee and ankle also has foam pads which is safe and comfortable to use.

I can use it in different kinds of lying position since it has a 3 incline position

with a wide and ergonomically designed bench.

This product is also has an easy storage since it can be easily folded and kept if not in used during the day.

I think this product is good if the person using it has a discipline and is willing to do an exercise everyday but buying it just for a mere fond of getting tone; then might as well forget buying since it can only be a total waste of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341401953740731/k2311a0114/1.14.10