Quorn Creamy Mushroom Vegetable Pie  » Food  »
  • I usually get Quorn pies from Tesco supermarket although I know that this can be bought in any supermarket around the UK
  • One thing I like about this pie aside from being a vegetarian type is that it is very tasty and very delicious as well

• by Kim

One of my favorite Quorn products is the Creamy mushroom pies because it is filled with juicy Quorn pieces and sliced mushrooms. As I’ve mentioned before Quorn pieces are made with mycroprotein (a member of the fungi family) which is naturally low in fat.

In short, it is a vegetarian meal.

I

usually get Quorn pies from Tesco supermarket although I know that this can be bought in any supermarket around the UK.

One thing I like about this pie aside from being a vegetarian type is that it is very tasty and very delicious as well.

Plus the fact that I can right ...

• away store it in the freezer on the day of purchase if I will not use it at once for the week and I have it ready once I feel like having pies.

One advantage also aside from cooking it very fast in the oven for only 30 minutes under 200c degree is

the fact that it is also very affordable; in a 567g pack there are 4 pieces of creamy mushroom pies which is enough for two people to share.

I’ve been buying Quorn brands for many years now and I trusted this food brand.

As I’ve mentioned in the past they are known for making vegetarian food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401953730731/k2311a0114/1.14.10