Flexible Online Learning  » Education  »
  • I was able to stumble upon this site by searching for some short term lower cost computer classes that were instructor facilitated
  • This is definitely one place I will be returning

• by Matilda
      While researching distance learning providers, LVS Online (Leader in Virtual Studies) classes are some of the lowest priced continuing education classes that I have found. I was able to stumble upon this site by searching for some short term lower cost

computer classes that were instructor facilitated. I was very intrigued to notice that they also offer some alternative medicine classes such as reflexology, reiki energy, and even an anatomy class. For students interested in completing high school, they are offering a ...

• GED preparation class starting soon along with more computer and natural health classes. In addition, there are so many graphics and website building classes that I will be needing in order to help me operate my business successfully. By these classes
        being non-credit, I can find out if a career for me in this field is right, without having a huge out of pocket expense because the tuition is only $25 for a six week class. This is definitely one place I will be returning.

Colleen says :

Has anyone reviewed LERN?

Jules Li says :

Colleen, you can check to see if it has been reviewed by doing a search for it. After searching I was able to find out that no one has reviewed LERN.

Galega says :

No one has reviewed Lern on this platform. You can check it by using the search feature of ReviewStream (on the home page). Or, using Google (LERN site:reviewstream.com).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50290995371130/k2311a0929/9.29.06