Veetee Thai fragrant rice
  • I think the Basmati rice is a good option for making fried rice
  • There is only one problem though because when I already cooked the rice and leave it for like 5 hours in the rice cooker it would sometimes goes very squashy and yucky because of the moist

• by Kim

Every time I make a dish at home that requires me to cook rice as an accompaniment, I would usually cook the Veetee Thai rice which I normally get from Tesco supermarket. I normally get the 5 kg pack since it is place in a plastic container and besides it is also very affordable rather

than me buying packs in a kilo.

Veetee rice is really a good accompaniment for any curries or creamy dishes since it is just soft as compared to any other rice for sale in the supermarket.

But cooking Veetee rice to be used as fried rice is not actually a good option since this ...

• Veetee rich can go mushy once it is use for fried rice.

I think the Basmati rice is a good option for making fried rice.

I also simply love the white granule and the nice aromatic smell of Veetee rice.

There is only one problem though because when I already cooked the rice

and leave it for like 5 hours in the rice cooker it would sometimes goes very squashy and yucky because of the moist.

But I’ve learned my lesson that I don’t have to leave it for too long in the rice cooker and it would be much nicer if it is serve right away once it is cooked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401953690631/k2311a0114/1.14.10