Las Vegas Madame Tussauds Wax Museum  » Art  »
  • One thing I noticed from my second visit onwards is that every time there are many things to see new in the museum
  • I went there in weekends and the crowd was definitely high

• by Just4u

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at Las Vegas is a variety entertainment destination right at the heart of Las Vegas strip. I got a free ticket to visit this place when I purchases Blue Man group show. Even though this museum is right across the Venetian, it is not very easily visible when walking across the main strip.

This museum should make more highlighted

with glittery lights. The collection at Madame Tussauds of Las Vegas is really an asset to the city.

I was not aware of this place during my initial visits. But once found out I included this also in my preferred lists.

The sculptures looked very realistic and they are organized and stored in an efficient way. Total feel is very similar to a ...

• studio and all the celebrity statues give a star studded effect.

I have visited the museum three times so far. One thing I noticed from my second visit onwards is that every time there are many things to see new in the museum.

And also these sculptures are there of all types of celebrities including singers, politicians, actors and actresses. It is always

a delight to take photos inside this museum and gives great effect for the tour.

However this wax museum is not very large enough for entertainment capital like Las Vegas. So it is noisy and thus the feel of a museum is missing.

Also this makes it difficult to move around especially when it is crowded. I went there in weekends and the crowd was definitely high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 181401953610631/k2311a0114/1.14.10