Yves Rocher Olive Oil Body Exfoliant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried products from the Yves Rocher brand before, and really liked them, so I was happy to get this gift to try
  • I next used this in the shower, and had the same great experience
  • Yves Rocher Olive Oil Body Exfoliant is by far the best exfoliant that I have ever tried
  • I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid of dead, flaky skin or calluses without drying out your skin

• by Jessie Bahrey

I received a lot of stocking stuffers for Christmas that included skin and hair products, and as usual, I fell in love with some of them. I had dropped some hints that I needed an exfoliant to help get rid of all my dry, flaky skin, and I ended up getting a great product called Yves Rocher Olive Oil Body Exfoliant. I have tried products from the Yves Rocher brand before, and really liked them, so I was happy to get this gift to try. I also have several cosmetics that contain olive oil, and generally they are

great for my dry skin as well. Right away, I loved the packaging too-a plastic jar that looks glass, and has the appearance of a very high-quality product.

I took my new exfoliant into the bathtub with me during my next bath and used my exfoliating pad, used it all over my body. I am always concerned with exfoliating because sometimes it really dries my skin out, if not immediately, than shortly after. This product certainly felt rich and moisturizing while I was using it, and afterward, it didn’t leave any kind of film or small particles on my ...

• skin. It rinses off easily. Also, after my bath, my skin felt wonderfully smooth and soft, the flakes were all gone, and the calluses on the bottom of my heels had disappeared. Even my awful-looking, rough elbows became smooth and soft. That day, and the next, my skin was still moist and felt wonderful, and it didn’t dry out at all. I next used this in the shower, and had the same great experience. Even after using it several times during that first week, my skin did not dry out at all, my dry, rough patches on my
        skin disappeared, and even my calluses on my feet began to heal up.

Yves Rocher Olive Oil Body Exfoliant is by far the best exfoliant that I have ever tried. It does not dry my skin out, but leaves it smooth and soft, and callus free. It is great in the bath or shower, and it rinses off cleanly. The 200ml jar is $18, and it lasts a long time, because a small amount is all you need. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid of dead, flaky skin or calluses without drying out your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401953520631/k2311a0114/1.14.10