Nature Valley’s Maple Brown Sugar Crunchy Granola Bar  » Food  »
  • I have eaten it recently and I can sum up my experience in two words
  • I like it because it has a nice combination of brown and green colors
  • Therefore, I think it is great that I can easily carry it with me outside the house
  • I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

I would like to tell you a little about my impression of the Nature Valley’s Maple Brown Sugar Crunchy Granola Bar. I have eaten it recently and I can sum up my experience in two words: healthy and tasty!

Please let me start this review by discussing a little the bar’s design. I like it because it

has a nice combination of brown and green colors. I also think that it is great that each unit contains two bars and is not too big.

This fact is important, as many people can find the Nature Valley’s Maple Brown Sugar Crunchy Granola Bar an excellent, healthy and tasty snack for in-between meals. Therefore, I think ...

• it is great that I can easily carry it with me outside the house.

I have found the bar to be quite tasty and full of energy. It is very nice that each bar is not too fattening, just 93 calories per bar. So this is a real alternative for the junk food snacks out there.

If you

work long hours, or just can’t pass through the day without anything tasty to eat, you might find the Nature Valley’s Maple Brown Sugar Crunchy Granola Bar just want you need!

In my humble opinion, it is both healthy and tasty. I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401953310631/k2311a0114/1.14.10