Glistening Snow Air Freshener by Glade  » Housewares  »
  • I am happy with this air freshener as my experience with it has been very good
  • I think that this lovely picture does catch the eye of a potential buyer
  • I like the fact that I only need to spray for one or two seconds
  • So, I enjoy the fact that spraying is even more convenient this way

• by cool

I have been using the Glistening Snow Air Freshener by Glade several times now. I am happy with this air freshener as my experience with it has been very good. Please let me share my thoughts about it with you.

I would like to start this review by talking about this air freshener’s design. I really

like the picture that comes on its can. It shows a beautiful green valley, filled with grass and trees, which lays at the bottom of a high mountain covered with snow.

I think that this lovely picture does catch the eye of a potential buyer. Moreover, it is an excellent way to pass the message that ...

• the Glistening Snow Air Freshener by Glade does indeed freshens with a special scent.

>From my own experience, I can clearly say that this air freshener does the job well. I like the fact that I only need to spray for one or two seconds. That’s all! It spreads quite nicely across the room and absorbs

the unpleasant smells very fast!

Another advantage that the the Glistening Snow Air Freshener by Glade has to offer is the fact that it has a small dent at the top of its cap. This dent fits quite nicely to the shape of my finger. So, I enjoy the fact that spraying is even more convenient this way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531401953280631/k2311a0114/1.14.10