Huggies Newborn Baby Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • As new parent to our newborn son, my wife and I have been using the Huggies Newborn Baby Diapers for several weeks now
  • We are very pleased with these diapers and I would love to share our experience with you
  • I love the fact that they come in a quite compact package
  • I like the fact that the diaper is so soft and has a gentle touch
  • This is so convenient, I do wonder how our grandparents managed to raise our parents when they were no diapers around

• by cool

As new parent to our newborn son, my wife and I have been using the Huggies Newborn Baby Diapers for several weeks now. We are very pleased with these diapers and I would love to share our experience with you.

Please let me start this review

by talking about the diapers’ design. I love the fact that they come in a quite compact package. It is beautifully designed with bright colors and has some important information on how to use the diapers for my baby.

Each Huggies Newborn Baby Diaper is quite small in size. However, it is big enough for a newborn baby and can be stretched a little very easily. I like the fact that the diaper is so soft and has a gentle touch. Our baby son seems quite comfortable in it and this ...

• Huggies Newborn Baby Diapers
      is very important for me.

>From my own experience as a parent using these diapers I can clearly see that these diapers have an excellent capability to absorb. I have never experience a case where my son’s body or clothing got dirty because of non-sufficient absorption.

Using

the Huggies Newborn Baby Diapers is very very easy. It takes just a few seconds to replace a used diaper with a new one. This is so convenient, I do wonder how our grandparents managed to raise our parents when they were no diapers around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401953250631/k2311a0114/1.14.10