Avent Baby Feeding Bottle  » Baby care  »
  • Please let me share my experience of using this feeding bottle
  • I believe it is an excellent product and have never had any problems with it
  • I would like to start this review by describing what I like about the Avent Baby Feeding Bottle's design
  • I love the fact that it is made of hard plastic
  • I highly recommend it and will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

My wife and I are very happy because of the birth of our first baby son! We, of course, want only what is best for him. We feel that the Avent Baby Feeding Bottle is just right for him.

Please let me share my experience of using this feeding bottle. I believe it is an excellent product and

have never had any problems with it.

I would like to start this review by describing what I like about the Avent Baby Feeding Bottle’s design. I love the fact that it is made of hard plastic. This is important as I need not fear it may break.

Another advantage that this feeding bottle has to offer is the fact that it is transparent and has exact measurements on it. This enables me to see and know exactly how much mother milk I am giving our son each time I feed him.

Our baby son seems to be very comfortable with the Avent Baby Feeding Bottle. The shape of the bottle’s top fits very nicely into his ...

• Avent Baby Feeding Bottle
      mouth. As a parent, this is a good sign for me that we have made a wise choice when we bought this feeding bottle for him.

Another advantage that I have found in this feeding bottle is the fact that it is very easy to use and clean afterwards. Holding the bottle while feeding our baby is very

comfortable for both of us. Rinsing it afterwards takes just a few moments and is not a bother.

If you have a new baby in your family and looking for a feeding bottle for him or her, please consider the Avent Baby Feeding Bottle. I highly recommend it and will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401953240631/k2311a0114/1.14.10