Tide with Downy  » Housewares  »
  • Tide with Downy built in is just another one of the products that I do not mind spending full price on

• by LadyLeas
      Tide with Downy built in is just another one of the products that I do not mind spending full price on. I realize that it is more expensive, but well worth every penny. I have four children so I buy the large jug of Tide (200 fl oz). I pay just under 20 for this at Walmart.

This jug lasts

my family 2 months, maybe a bit longer. I wash at least 2 loads of laundry every day. With the downy built right in, there is no need for a separate fabric softener (woohoo, saves me money).

Tide works wonderfully also. It really cleans my kids clothes. I do love this product, not for just it’s cleaning power on my kids filthy clothes, but for it’s many uses.

I use Tide to wash my floors. It makes my house smell so fresh and clean when people come in. I love coming home to that smell.

It cleans those black sneaker marks right off the kitchen floors too. For a one gallon cleaning bucket add 1/4 of a cup of Tide ...

• Tide with Downy
      and wash your floors like normal. They will shine.

I use Tide for my carpet cleaner also. Now this Tide with the downy in it keeps the suds down. I have a Bissel Steam Cleaner and I fill the tank with water and fill the cleaning cup to the line with Tide.

Clean my carpets like normally. Your carpets will

smell so fresh and clean. Almost like you picked it up and threw it into the washer (now they need to invent a machine big enough for us to be able to do that).

I would love is this company sent more coupons out so that I could save even more on their product. Even without them, I am sold on Tide with Downy.

Taylor Clapper says :

re : Tide with Downy built in is just another one of the products that I do not mind spending full price on
I love tide, I love the way it smells on my clothes and stays on for a pretty decent amount of time especially on everyday activities from working to mothers or fathers picking up kids or running errands I highly recommend this brand

Kaitleigh says :

I only use tide with downy now. You clothes smell nice and clean days after you have washed then. I also find it really does make your clothes softer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53290995321130/k2311a0929/9.29.06