The Best of Star Trek - 30th Anniversary Special CD
  • I'm a proud trekker and have been from the beginning of the Star Trek franchise, so I was happy to add The Best of Star Trek - 30th Anniversary Special CD to my collection in 1996
  • I know all of that very well so thoroughly enjoyed it

• by Orrymain

I’m a proud trekker and have been from the beginning of the Star Trek franchise, so I was happy to add The Best of Star Trek - 30th Anniversary Special CD to my collection in 1996. This CD incorporates music from the then four TV

series that belonged to Trek lore.

There’s also an enhanced CD-Rom element giving an advanced look at the Star Trek - First Contact game. I didn’t play it, but I did goof around with firing the phasers a few times.

The music collection begins with the original theme music from the original Star Trek series, which brings a smile whenever I hear it. It’s the old standby, and it’s much loved. Then there was a suite of music that showcased The Trouble with Tribbles episode. I know all of that ...

• The Best of Star Trek - 30th Anniversary Special CD
      very well so thoroughly enjoyed it.

After the main title for Star Trek: The Next Generation, there is a suite from Heart of Glory and The Inner Light. Neither of these were favorite episodes so I wasn’t all that touched by the music on a personal

level.

Next up is the theme for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, followed by a suite from The Visitor. The CD concludes with the Star Trek: Voyager main title and music suite from Heroes and Demons, which is really neat.

Overall, it’s a nice addition to the music library.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141401953140631/k2311a0114/1.14.10