Martina McBride: The Way that I Am CD  » Music  »
  • The Way that I Am CD has a liner jacket that I like a lot because it contains the lyrics in a much more readable font that most other jackets do and they are mostly on white or a light pink background
  • I love referring to lyrics so this is important to me

• by Orrymain

Martina McBride: The Way that I Am CD has a liner jacket that I like a lot because it contains the lyrics in a much more readable font that most other jackets do and they are mostly on white or a light pink background. I love referring to lyrics so this is important to

me. This is one of the easier liner jackets to read.

I really do love Martina McBride. She has pizzazz to her singing. Her voice is absolutely incredible. It’s strong with a huge range, and she’s able to really rock when she wants or be softer when appropriate. She’s able to ...

• hold a note longer than many today and keep it vibrant. That makes her one heck of a singer, regardless of what genre of music is being listened to.

The giant blockbuster song from the CD is Independence Day, a song about child abuse that stirred the world. The song received a ton of

attention, as it rightly should have. Another song, Where I Used to Have a Heart, I like a lot, especially the background vocalist, who is someone named Herb Pederson. I actually looked him up because I was so captivated by his performance on the song.

This is a very nice CD and well worth buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141401953040531/k2311a0114/1.14.10