Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo  » Food  »
  • I've tried several because I love how quick and easy they are to prepare
  • One thing I've noticed about Hormel Compleats, though, is that they can really overdo it on the amount of sauce and/or gravy they use in a product

• by Orrymain

Hormel Compleats have many different varieties out there now. I’ve tried several because I love how quick and easy they are to prepare. The latest one I tried was Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo which is chicken with

penne pasta in Alfredo sauce. It’s one serving of 360 calories that is ready to eat in under three minutes as a rule. You can boil it, but I usually just microwave it.

Overall, I liked Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo. The macaroni or pasta tasted very nice and the chicken had a nice flavor to it as well. I had to admit to being concerned about the quality of chicken when purchasing the product, but ...

• Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo
      my concern was ill founded. It tasted quite good.

One thing I’ve noticed about Hormel Compleats, though, is that they can really overdo it on the amount of sauce and/or gravy they use in a product. For me,

it’s just too much. I end up with a boat of left over sauce/gravy, depending on the variety. I just wish they could cut back on that just a little.

I do like Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo enough to buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401952940531/k2311a0114/1.14.10