Chips Ahoy - Big Pack
  • The reason for the buy was that not only do I like this product but the price was pretty good at $5.98 for the package
  • The cookies are wonderful, of course, and you can't beat the price, but I do have an issue with these packages and that is that they are not re-sealable as are commonplace at regular grocery stores
  • Regardless, it's a quality tasting cookie, full of yummy chocolate chips, and I do recommend trying to get the Chips Ahoy - Big Pack at a club store or wherever it's sold

• by Orrymain

Recently, I purchased the Chips Ahoy - Big Pack as I call it. It’s a large box that contains four packages of 12-ounce packages of Chips Ahoy! cookies. I made the purchase at Sam’s Club. The reason for the buy was that not only do I like this product but the price was pretty good at $5.98 for the package.

Even on sale, where I live I would have spent about $10.00 for individual packages of the same amount.

The cookies are wonderful, of course, and you can’t beat the price, but I do have an issue with these packages and that is that they are not re-sealable as are commonplace at regular grocery stores. In fact, they don’t even have the white fold ...

• back tabs that existed before the current type of pull-back seals they now have. This means that once you open a package, there’s a definite feeling of ‘must eat’ because they will only stay fresh so long. Unless you choose to place these cookies in some other type of container that will keep them fresh, they’ll start to go stale pretty fast.

I

really don’t understand why they wouldn’t have some kind of re-sealable packaging. Perhaps that’s part of the club sale price, but it just seems to me that it’s unfair not to have equal type packages.

Regardless, it’s a quality tasting cookie, full of yummy chocolate chips, and I do recommend trying to get the Chips Ahoy - Big Pack at a club store or wherever it’s sold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401952910531/k2311a0114/1.14.10