Juicy Couture perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It lasts through the working day, but not much longer, at least, that was my experience
  • Also, while the marketing seems to be geared toward young women, I think it's better suited for the more mature

• by Orrymain

Available from Nordstrom’s, Juicy Couture perfume feels like a classical product to me. It’s strong on florals while presenting a scent that I identify with my mother and her friends. It’s a sophisticated bouquet that presents a nice introduction to others.

It lasts through the working day, but not much

longer, at least, that was my experience. It was a medium strength fragrance. I knew I was wearing it, but it wasn’t overpowering me or turning others off by exploding in the room. It had a nice even feel to it.

This may sound funny, but when I see ...

• the name of the product, my mind goes to juicy fruit gum and as odd as it sounds, sometimes that gum smells pretty good. It’s a weird connection, but in a way, that’s what I smell when I take a good whiff of this fragrance.

The notes are a combination of

water hyacinth, mandarin, watermelon, pink passion Fruit, wild rose, vanilla, lily, and more. I would classify it as a day scent or when casual is the agenda for the day. Also, while the marketing seems to be geared toward young women, I think it’s better suited for the more mature.

Juicy Couture perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561401952900531/k2311a0114/1.14.10