Aqua Massage Fantasy Body Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ever since I found out that exfoliation is good for the skin, I make it a point to always use loofah when I take a bath
  • However, on a whim, I deviated one time and bought Aqua Massage Fantasy Body Care, and have never regretted this impulse even though it was three (3) times the cost of the usual loofah
  • It actually extends the life of a soap, but I like using my liquid body soap more
  • After several weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin color is slowly evening out in my hand

• by JustCurious

Ever since I found out that exfoliation is good for the skin, I make it a point to always use loofah when I take a bath. I usually go for the usual loofah, the ones made from a plant, and use the same one for several weeks.

However, on a whim, I deviated one time

and bought Aqua Massage Fantasy Body Care, and have never regretted this impulse even though it was three (3) times the cost of the usual loofah.

It is more of a soap-holder sponge where you just put a bar of soap inside and use it as a loofah.

It has more holes than the usual ...

• sponge, and has an opening in the middle where you can insert a bar of soap.

It actually extends the life of a soap, but I like using my liquid body soap more.

It works well with either the solid bars of soap or my liquid body wash.

I like the texture of this loofah,

not too smooth but not too rough too.

It really removes the dead cells in my body, and my skin feels very smooth after a bath.

After several weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin color is slowly evening out in my hand.

I hope that a few more weeks of use will finally pay off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401952730531/k2311a0114/1.14.10