The NARS Multiple makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • When it comes to makeup, multi-purpose makeup is the best kind to own, especially when the product is effective at doing every job it promises to do
  • I love this because I think it is much easier to apply cream but I think that a powder finish looks better than a cream finish
  • It somehow looks more professionally done, at least in my opinion
  • I think you get more precision by using a brush and this product lends itself very well to being blended with a brush
  • It’s the kind of shade that I like using during the daytime because it is more natural and less noticeable

• by Intensify

Everybody likes getting more for their money. When it comes to makeup, multi-purpose makeup is the best kind to own, especially when the product is effective at doing every job it promises to do. Take the NARS Multiple, for example. It highlights and it sculpts. It can be used on eyes, cheeks, lips, or any other part of the body. It comes in a wide variety of shades. It is probably my favorite NARS product.

The makeup itself is one of those cream-to-powder products. I love this because I think it

is much easier to apply cream but I think that a powder finish looks better than a cream finish. It somehow looks more professionally done, at least in my opinion. Because it goes on as a cream, it is very easy to blend. The lady at the makeup counter who sold me this product suggested just blending it in with your fingers. Personally, I do not like this because it is messy. I think you get more precision by using a brush and this product lends itself very well to being blended with a brush.

The packaging of this product is typical of most other NARS products in that it is perfect. It is logical to put a multi-purpose makeup such as this one in stick form because that is what works easiest when applying to different parts of the face. Personally, I do not use this product on my eyes. It isn’t because I don’t think it would work well or look good. It’s just that I love what it does to my cheeks and lips more.

The best shades (again,

• The NARS Multiple makeup
      in my opinion) are Orgasm, Malibu, Maui, and South Beach. It’s not just about the names of these shades (although NARS gets very creative in that regard). Orgasm is the perfect peach shade for anyone who likes a light shimmery blush (or a sort of nude shade for the lips). Malibu has this nice brown undertone that works well for girls like me who have a darker skin tone. Maui is one of those shades of pink that is really intense without being an overwhelming hot pink. South Beach is
      one of those really light shades of pink that barely shows up but is just perceptible enough to look good. It’s the kind of shade that I like using during the daytime because it is more natural and less noticeable. The only reason why I do not own every shade of this product is because it is more expensive than most other brands. It is NARS, after all. I eventually want to build up more of a collection, but for now I am content with the four shades that I already own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401952700531/k2311a0114/1.14.10