Hanes Men’s V-Neck Tees  » Clothes  »
  • Hanes Men’s V-Neck Tees are the best shirts that I have ever come across for casual every day wear
  • I love how they come in five packs and three packs and they are so inexpensive
  • I would recommend this product to anyone, man or woman, who needs versatile articles of clothing that can easily complete any outfit
  • But on the other hand, what do you expect from a five pack of tee shirts that cost less than ten dollars

• by funkyfunk

Hanes Men’s V-Neck Tees are the best shirts that I have ever come across for casual every day wear. Although I am not a man, the size small shirts fit me perfectly. The V isn’t too deep and they are great for pairing with almost any sweater, sweatshirt, or just simple shirt that is too low cut on its own. I love how they come in five packs and three packs and they are so inexpensive. I can have literally a wardrobe full of white tee shirts for less than thirty dollars. Most times when I buy the five pack of

shirts, Hanes is running a promotion and I get a sixth shirt for free.

As for sizing, I wear a small and I am a fairly small person. They are pretty true to your normal size whether you are a man or a woman. They might shrink a little in the washing machine but it does not shrink enough that you would have to buy a size bigger. They come pre-shrunken already.

The V is the perfect size because it is not too deep and it is not like wearing a turtle neck either. A v-neck shirt adds a little ...

• variety to any outfit and personally I find them more comfortable.

The shirts are really great for men but they are just as useful for women. All my friends wear them and they are great for on the go people like students. They are so easy to carry and they are great for any projects that need tee shirts. They are easy to write on with fabric paint or fabric markers, they are great for tie dying and they are blank canvases for virtually any project.

can easily complete any outfit. They are great for sleeping in, wearing under other shirts, or just wearing by themselves. These shirts are inexpensive and come in packs of five and three so you will really never run out. Overall I would give these shirts a very high rating of 9. The only downfall of these shirts is that they are a little bit thin. You really can’t wear them too many times without them ripping or developing small holes. But on the other hand, what do you expect from a five pack of tee shirts that cost less than ten dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551401952690531/k2311a0114/1.14.10