Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • That I know of, no harm has come of it), and instead of being overwhelmed by dog stench, I was overwhelmed by clean linen (or at least, that’s what the container said the scent was)
  • I like the clean linen smell, but if you don’t there are several different ones available

• by NickV

I am fighting a constant war against my pets for the control of my bedroom. One of the biggest weapons they use against me, especially the dog, is odor. My dog likes lying around my room, and over time his stench can take over the space.

So, one of my biggest weapons against their smells is a container of Glade carpet and room odor eliminator. The container says it works for pet odors, dampness and mildew, and smoke, and aside from carpet, can be used, “on upholstery, automobile interiors and drapes.

” I myself have only used it on

carpet, and since I don’t smoke, can only tell you how it works for pet odors. That being said, it works wonderfully on pet odors.

I followed the directions on the container (although it says to “sprinkle evenly,” I may have put more on particularly troubled spots. I also applied it to a few damp spots, which it says not to do.

That I know of, no harm has come of it), and instead of being overwhelmed by dog stench, I was overwhelmed by clean linen (or at least, that’s what the container said the scent was).

• Yes, overwhelmed; I was a little overzealous in my application of the stuff, and the smell was a bit too strong.

If you open the lid all the way, it’s very easy to apply too much. If you open it only part-way, that does seem to help.

Basically, you will have to experiment and see for yourself what the right amount is. Regardless, it really did seem to me to get rid of the smell like the container claims.

What’s more, the pleasant scent lingered in my room for several days. When I used it I sometimes

used too much and at least once spilled some by accident, so I didn’t get as much use out of it as I could have.

But that’s my fault; if you use it correctly, you will likely get more uses out of it than I did. Even though I’m already out, I’m very willing to go get some more.

I like the clean linen smell, but if you don’t there are several different ones available. Overall, Glade carpet and room odor eliminator is a product that has been very useful to me, and seems to have done what the label claimed to do.

Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531401952680531/k2311a0114/1.14.10