Auckland Erawan Thai restaurant
165 Jervois Road, Herne Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Walking in I was impressed with they way they had turned an old home into a restaurant yet still managed to maintain the character of the house
  • The prices were reasonable and the restaurant was not over-crowded and there was ample parking so I was not disappointed
  • A good experience was had overall and I would not hesitate torecommend it to others

• by Urban Beaute

When my friends decided to dine at Erawan I was excited, it’s in a beautiful old villa that I have driven past many times and wanted to go to.

the character of the house.

We were greeted by a waiter and taken to our seats which were lovely as they were by the window, candlelight and the lighting made the place look stunning.

Our order was taken and the food arrived promptly. The food was fantastic, I ordered a Thai ...

• Green Curry and I was not let down, those at my table who ordered the Pad Thai also commented on how good their meals were.

One let down was the dessert menu and the lack of options. As with many Thai restaurants dessert menus are rather limited.

The prices were reasonable

and the restaurant was not over-crowded and there was ample parking so I was not disappointed. It was a good meal at a good price in a beautiful restaurant with friendly efficient staff. A good experience was had overall and I would not hesitate torecommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71401952520531/k2311a0114/1.14.10