LoveBeauty Tweezer
2.5
  • I bought the Tweezerman before but it got lost in the flood and so I bought LoveBeauty Tweeze
  • I like the way it was positioned because it shines directly on the eyebrows

• by JustCurious

One of the beauty routines that I dread doing is tweezing my eyebrows. I do not like shaving my eyebrows because I always end up with very thin eyebrows, plus they grow faster if shaved that I cannot keep up with it.

I usually go to my favorite salon for threading, that is, my beauty aesthetician plucks the stray eyebrows

using a thread.

I just maintain the shape by using a tweezer at home, plucking the new growths that I see.

I am sure that those who pluck their eyebrows know how difficult it is to look for new growths, and so I was glad to discover that there are tweezers with a mini flashlight in it.

I bought the ...

• Tweezerman before but it got lost in the flood and so I bought LoveBeauty Tweeze.

Like the Tweezerman, the LoveBeauty also had a flashlight in the middle of the tweezers.

I like the way it was positioned because it shines directly on the eyebrows.

I did not like though the way that it worked, the tweezers being just an about

an inch long.

It is so awkward to handle because you have to balance the weight of the body on the end, which the law on fulcrum will tell is nearly or awkwardly impossible.

To date, I could not still use it as tweezers.

It is probably why it is so cheap, a little under US$2, but not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401952500531/k2311a0114/1.14.10