Muffy Premium Quality Pet Accessories  » Pets  »
  • As he is an excitable dog, we stock up on his chew toys, and our favorite, and my dog’s too, is Muffy Premium Quality Pet Accessories
  • However, with the Muffy Premium Quality Pet Accessories knotted cotton rope, it usually takes him quite a while to destroy them

• by JustCurious

I have a five-year old labrador retriever who is very fond of food, toys and walking. Like all retrievers, it is very hard to get back anything that my dog decides to put in his mouth.

In order to deter him from running away with our underwear and socks (which he loves), we have taken to giving him a chew toy whenever he gets a little excited.

As he is an excitable

dog, we stock up on his chew toys, and our favorite, and my dog’s too, is Muffy Premium Quality Pet Accessories.

When they say premium quality, they really mean premium, as in top quality.

My dog usually has a hard time destroying them, and so it takes up a lot of his attention and energy.

They have several kinds of chew toys, ranging from squeaky toys to ropes and good old bones.

My ...

• dog’s favorite is a knotted cotton rope from this same maker.

He usually likes to destroy his toy or at least gnaw it to pieces, and he can do this in a matter of minutes.

However, with the Muffy Premium Quality Pet Accessories knotted cotton rope, it usually takes him quite a while to destroy them.

In fact, he still has several of them lying around.

This is good because he might

actually choke on the toys he takes apart, and because these rope toys are so hard to destroy, the danger is greatly reduced.

Of course it does not hurt that these are really cheap, and so we can easily afford several of them.

In fact, these chew toys are so difficult to take apart, that my dog has given up on destroying them altogether and still has a few of them lying around.

Bernadette Pereyra says :

I’ve heard so many great things about the quality of your wide range of pet accessories. I would like to carry your accessories in my pet shops. May I please know how I can contact your company? Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291401952380431/k2311a0114/1.14.10