Special K Cereal Diet  » Food  »
  • There are delicious waffles, various flavors of shakes, and several types of protein bars of assorted flavors as well
  • I love the Special K diet and all the foods that are options to maintain it
  • If you are trying to lose weight, or are just trying to start a healthy eating regimen for the new year, I would recommend that you try the Special K diet as soon as possible

• by funkyfunk

I began the Special K cereal diet this past week as an experiment to see if eating two bowls of cereal per day could actually cause someone to lose weight. After one week sure enough I have already lost four pounds. Now I am a fairly small and thin person to begin with, so four pounds is quite a bit of weight for me.

Now most people would not enjoy eating two bowls of cereal each day however, the Special K brand has provided many alternatives to the cereal that still allow you to lose the weight. There are delicious waffles, various

flavors of shakes, and several types of protein bars of assorted flavors as well. The snacks are so tasty that I would eat them even if I was not following the diet rules.

I love the Special K diet and all the foods that are options to maintain it. They are all nutrient enriched and so delicious. I would stay on this eating regimen for much longer than the suggested two weeks. It is so easy to follow and I don’t believe that I will be getting sick of the food any time soon. With new products coming out all ...

• the time, there are so many excellent options for creative meals.

The website that designs the diet also provides so many extra recipes for the third meal of the day that is not comprised of Special K brand products. The meals on the website are equally delicious and should not be dismissed without sampling them. They are healthy and so easy to make. I mean you can’t get much easier than pouring cereal and milk into a bowl, but for the flavor and nutritional value, they are very simple.

If you are trying to lose weight, or are just trying to

start a healthy eating regimen for the new year, I would recommend that you try the Special K diet as soon as possible. It isn’t overly complicated and you don’t feel like you are starving yourself, like you can on other diets. You are not eating diet foods and you do not have to eat meal substitutes, you can enjoy a variety of great foods that will help to kick start a new you and improve your health, sleeping habits, and overall feeling. I feel worlds better during my days after I have eaten healthy foods. This is a great new diet to try.

Special K Cereal Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401952370431/k2311a0114/1.14.10