The Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love talking about hiar products all because I buy a lot of them
  • The newest thing I bought was the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter for $15
  • What I like about the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter One of the things I like about the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter Is the fact that they allow me to get a quicker curl than it would if I were to just put a set f rollers in my hair and sit under a dryer

• by crystalowy

If you have read any of my reviews then you know that I really enjoy talking about cosmetics. I love talking about hiar products all because I buy a lot of them. I love taking care of my hair and I love trying different things to get different results and styles. The newest thing I bought was the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter for $15. Now the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter have a lot of things going for them but they also have things that could be better as far as function is concerned.

I use the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter

at least once a month to see if I can better use them and find different ways to get a different type of curl. I have yet to accomplish this goal but I plan on trying until I can’t try anymore.

What I like about the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter

One of the things I like about the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter Is the fact that they allow me to get a quicker curl than it would if I were to just put a set f rollers in my hair and sit under a dryer. I can put a couple of strands of hair into one roller and it will work on that strand.

Another thing that I like about the Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter is the fact that it comes with 2 different sizes. I like the versatility because it allows me to get different size curls. If I want to go big then I can go big. If I want to go small then I ca go small.

The Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter also doesn’t get to hot to the point where it could bur my hair. I have never experienced over curled hair with these. All I have ever ...

• The Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter
      done was watch the ready set dot for confirmation of use. That is the collest part about these curlers. There is a alert that lets you know when these curlers are hot enough to use. It also comes with cool handles so I can put them in my hair safely.

There is a curly lopp design also so I don’t have to add clips. I hate adding clips to my rollers because they indent my hair and make my curls look ugly. The rollers are made of rubber and they interlock at the end. So it’s pretty much easy as

one two three.

Every hair style that I have created with these curlers were awesome and I have loved every single one of them. The only thing I don’t like about the set is that it doesn’t come with more than 14 rollers. So I had to buy another set for $15. I thought this to be counterproductive. They should have just put these rollers in the kit and charged a little more.

I love these curling rollers. They are convienant and they make curling my hair on the go really easy and quick. No more early morning curling unless I want to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401952340431/k2311a0114/1.14.10