Ragnarok Online Game  » Games  »
  • There had been many other types of really good MMORPGs that got released since Ragnarok Online started in the industry, but RO will remain to be the best MMORPG for me

• by ashkenazz

This is the first Online Game that I have played. This is the first MMORPG or Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game that I’ve gotten addicted to since I started playing it. There had been many other types of really good MMORPGs that got released since Ragnarok Online started in the industry, but RO will remain to be the best MMORPG for me.

This online game not only involves action or cute 2D characters. This online game builds camaraderie

among its players. Aside from leveling up together with friends and friends that you continue to meet, you can actually just sit by at any certain location at any map and just chat with each and every one of your friends.

The game play is much, much more basic than any other cool online games, but the simplicity of this game is what makes it more playable. I’m always excited about Guild Siege in this game. The rules are ...

• very simple and yet at the end of the event, gamers are so “in” to it.

I and my friends have tried other online games as well. They were actually better in graphics and game play, but the excitement with Ragnarok Online is incomparable. We keep on coming back to this game no matter what. A month or so after we’ve stopped playing RO, we contact each other and say, “Let’s play Ragnarok again!” This would probably be my

most favorite line in the history of MMORPG. It only happens with Ragnarok Online.

The first set of characters is actually already fulfilling. Additional characters make it more enticing and exciting to play with. The skills are remarkable. The items are just as cute as the characters are. Emoticons are my favorite. Even if this game lacks graphical interaction within the characters, the game’s emoticons are more than enough. I actually like it more than any other game features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281401952310431/k2311a0114/1.14.10