Little Mommy - Newborn Doll Stroller
  • We purchased the Little Mommy Newborn Doll Stroller for our daughter’s 2nd birthday last year
  • She was quite disappointed when we would not allow her to put her baby brother in in though
  • Overall, a cute toy, but nothing I would recommend you run out and buy when cheaper models are available

• by Joan Smith

We purchased the Little Mommy Newborn Doll Stroller for our daughter’s 2nd birthday last year. She was very much in a doll phase at the time, and we thought she would love to push around a stroller like mommy does with her baby bother. When we first set up the stroller, we were taken aback with the size of it.

It was very tiny compared to other makes. We had spent a little more on it ($27.

99)

expecting it to be higher quality than the less expensive ones. Nonetheless, we set it up.

We found putting it together was very simple; the instructions were clear and straight forward and all the parts were sturdy and well made. Looks wise, it is adorable; it has pink butterflies, a little canopy, and easy to use harness to hold a doll in.

Our daughter loved it at first. She brought her dolls for walks in it, used ...

• it to transfer toys from the toy room to her bedroom, and even tried to sit in it herself.

She was quite disappointed when we would not allow her to put her baby brother in in though! A few months after getting this stroller, a friend of the family brought my daughter another doll stroller as a surprise. This stroller was only $9.

99, and enthralled my daughter just the same as the more expensive one had. Over

the next few months, both strollers began being played with less and less, to the point now where my daughter rarely touches them.

The novelty of having a baby doll stroller quickly wore off for my daughter. I could have saved some money and got a cheaper brand considering the Little Mommy stroller had no special features comparatively.

Overall, a cute toy, but nothing I would recommend you run out and buy when cheaper models are available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401952260431/k2311a0114/1.14.10