Minoxidil
  • Due to loads of stress my hair began falling like crazy, so I decided to consult a doctor to see if something could be done before becoming bald

• by Cal

Due to loads of stress my hair began falling like crazy, so I decided to consult a doctor to see if something could be done before becoming bald. She recommended me to use this lotion called Minoxidil, that is usually recommended in cases of hair loss, so I gave it a try.

You have to apply it twice a day, and massage your head to help your

blood torrent to flow well.

I began with 5% Minoxidil, but it seemed to be too strong for me, as soon my head became itchy and I got something that looked like dandruff but in bigger pieces.

When I consultd my doctor about this she told me to switch to 2% Minoxidil, which is softer, so I did that.

So far I had thought that it was completely ...

• impossible to stop hair loss, and that all the medicines that you could get recommended were just a placebo, but this proved me wrong.

I combined it with vitamine capsules, recommended by my doctor too, and once I finished with the vitamines I used only Minoxidil.

It completely made my hair to stop from falling.

I even got some new hair growing back, what made me really

happy.

The bad point is that this medicine is expensive and you have to keep it using forever if you don’t want your hair to fall again, but the same as I use moisture cream in my face every morning to keep my skin beautiful I apply this medicine to my hair every day, making a habit of it.

Of course, always consult your skin doctor before using this medicine, as every case is different.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261401952120431/k2311a0114/1.14.10