L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler Night Cream
  • I think its their signature style to lightly flavor their cosmetics with this kind of smell
  • You can experience sometimes sting in your face right after you apply it or days after frequently using it
  • I would have been happier if my friend gave me a night cream that would actually solve my real problem

• by ayesha

I have been troubled by ugly wrinkles on my face and forehead ever since I started working late night. I was getting stressed and the wrinkles on my face and forehead made me look like your Grandma. That’s why my dear friend recommended and gave me this night cream. Staying up late can give you the worst. Almost all side effects be it obvious or not is in your body. This is why we should be thankful that night creams were created.

When I first opened it, I was attracted to it because of its light and fragrant smell. L’Oreal products smells juicy at times. I have tried another product from them which has the same. I think its their signature style to lightly flavor their cosmetics with this kind

of smell. It was one of those refreshing, citrus/flowery scents that teenage girls usually wear and it reminded me of the days when I was a teen myself. This made me eager and excited to try it out

The cream felt good on my skin. It was very smooth and felt like cashmere. There were no harsh side effects when I applied it on my face. It was very gentle and had no sting. I am also glad that it is fast absorbing. You can experience sometimes sting in your face right after you apply it or days after frequently using it. I am glad that this night cream did not give me that. But despite of this, I was not entirely satisfied with my new night cream. It ...

• felt really good, but when I came to carrying out what it was supposed to do, it wasn’t very impressive. The ugly wrinkles on my face were barely straightened out, and it was infused with collagen that had little, if no effects at all when it came to improving the texture of my skin.

Nevertheless,my night new cream still had another good point and it would be an injustice to the product if i did not mention it. The cream was comfortable and not heavy on my skin and I was relaxed every time I applied it. However, the cream was quite oily and made my skin shiny. After applying it, I looked like a sardine soaked in olive oil, Spanish style. I would prefer matte finish night creams. To be

honest, since its a night cream I wouldn’t really mind but there are people who are on night shift you don’t want to miss their beauty regimen despite this so it is important to them also.

The night cream was good in terms of making me feel comfortable; its texture was light on my skin and it made me feel rested, but I would not recommend it for curing the unwanted wrinkles on your face. I would have been happier if my friend gave me a night cream that would actually solve my real problem: the wrinkles on my forehead that made me look old and haggard. I am not convince with the effectivity of it in getting rid of wrinkles in your face. This was really a disappointment for me.

van says :

i am pregnant and at the moment i am using loreal collagen day and night cream. Is it ok for me because i know that pregnancy can`t use any thing contain vitamin A. can you let me know they are contain any of vitamin A

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in using loreal collagen day and night cream during the pregnancy stage. It doesn’t contain Vitamin A, your main concern. Further, Collagen is safe during the pregnancy stage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401952030431/k2311a0114/1.14.10