Bare Foot Heel & Callus Balm by Freeman Beauty  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product bare foot Heel&Callus Balm to try and heal my dry cracking heels
  • I like the packaging, I like that it is a thick cream and seems to want to stay on the heels

• by Judy Brock

I am sure that all women can relate to what winter dryness can do to our heels. Dry cracking heels are very uncomfortable and quite unsightly. I bought this product bare foot Heel&Callus Balm to try and heal my dry cracking heels. On the packaging the product claims to soften dry skin.

It also says that it has tea tree oil in it and this will soothe tired feet. I bought the scent of peppermint&plum. I really think

that the packaging for this product is really ingenious.

It really draws attention to the product because at the end of the tube, it is shaped like a foot. When I was in the store, in the cosmetics department I wasn’t even looking for a heel rub at the time but the product caught my eye because of the cute packaging and I then thought of my yucky heels. So they really did a good job with the ...

• packaging.

The scent of the product is interesting. It is a little strong, not offensive but very different. It kind of smells like peppermint and tea tree oil but not as nice as you would think.

This product does soften the skin. It is soothing in the way that it is a little bit tingling on the heels after you apply it. I didn’t like that the scent of the balm stays and you can smell it some

time after application.

I am not crazy about the product. I like the packaging, I like that it is a thick cream and seems to want to stay on the heels. I like that is fairly moisturizing.

I don’t like the smell of the balm. I don’t like the price of this balm. It is on the expensive end.

A regular cream could do the same job. There really isn’t anything special about this particular balm. Next time I will be trying out a different product for heels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401951840331/k2311a0114/1.14.10