Medella Harmony Manual Breast Pump
  • I am extremely happy with the quality and performance of this pump

• by Fire Dancer

I switched to this pump, which my Lactation Consultant recommended to me ,when I got tired of getting an inadiquit amount of milk with the other pumps I had been using simply due to the fact that this one was not sold in our area. We finally came across this

hard-to-find gem at a Target store in Stuart Florida when we were vacationing from Central Florida.

This manual pump is of extremely supperior quality than the EvenFlos that I had been using. It has an urganomic swivel handle so that you can pump with your hand in any position. As ...

• a result, your hand gets less tired. The handle also has a letdown feature built into the top of it which was something that the other pumps lacked.

This pump was alot more comfortable to use as well. It did not hurt to use at all. No milk would

back up and I would get at least 4-6 ounces from each side in a shorter period of time. Needless to say, I had an impressive freezer stash built up as a result of using this excellent pump. I am extremely happy with the quality and performance of this pump.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401951770331/k2311a0114/1.14.10