Comcast Cable
1.5
  • One day I hope to have this all resolved with them

• by LadyLeas
      I am not sure if everyone in the United States has the same issues with Comcast has that I do, but I really do not like their service. I have no choice but to take their cable internet because they are the only provider in my area. Every month my bill is different.

In

fact this month is almost double. I call, wait on the phone only for the recording to ask me to call back when it is not so busy.

My cable cuts out constantly. It is almost like surges.

I have Vonage as a phone (because it is cheaper) and since my cable cuts out ...

• my phone cuts out also. Some days are much worse than others.

Some days the cable just seems to crawl like a turtle, other days it is a little faster. I am having problems with the cable for the television cable too.

It does not get surges so much as the bill. I am

paying 92 for basic cable.

I do not even know how that is possible and if you call and are lucky enough to speak with a human they pretty much tell you oh well. One day I hope to have this all resolved with them.

Until then I guess I grin and bear it.

Comcast Cable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21280995170330/k2311a0928/9.28.06