Classique Les D’ete 2005 by Jean Paul Gaultier perfume
2.0
  • I noticed how perfumes are still stuck in conventional transparent bottles but this one goes like your own miniature fashion goddess
  • I love that this one has the best of a funny print inside a great bottle
  • As much as I enjoyed watching the creative designs on the package, I was in enveloped in dismay with the scent

• by mimi tricks

Most of the early perfumes I’ve tried were oriental floral. Its either oriental or oriental floral. I really don’t know how I ended up having this all kind of scents rather than the plain floral scents which I primarily adore. For this particular perfume, the appearance swayed me to purchased it. I think it was very casual and likable. There was a factor which drew me from getting it rather than other traditional scents. Sometimes, being so unconventional pays. This was a great example of that. I appreciate that most of the perfume under Jean Paul Gaultier were unconventionally packed and shaped like remnants of a fashion scene. It displayed a good sense of creativity. It invents its

own style in terms of novel ideas. Who said perfume can’t be in looney packages? I noticed how perfumes are still stuck in conventional transparent bottles but this one goes like your own miniature fashion goddess. I love it. The outer prints are more elaborate and unique. I love that this one has the best of a funny print inside a great bottle. However, since this is oriental floral, the drawings cannot be imagined as warm. I don’t care really. I’ve enjoyed it anyway. For me the appearance was chic.

I adore the introduction with lemon and rose, it was like the muse of the floral group gets a refreshing zest. The smell was mellow, happy and ...

• very energizing.For starters, this was all right. The right floral scent was how I describe the heart. It has lily of the valley, jasmine and ylang ylang with iris. These are just outstanding floral scents. The smell was preppy. You would feel some modern tinge in it. It was nice that this kind of smell in the heart was fun and flirty. There were musk and amber with heavy dozes of vanilla as the scent evaporates. The scent as it lingers in your dress smells like scented baby powder which often smells like chocolate cake too. I was torn really as to how to interpret it. Why is it that the scent was exactly the opposite of the
        appearance? As much as I enjoyed watching the creative designs on the package, I was in enveloped in dismay with the scent. It was intense and the playful part of the packaging was like sucked out of it. The scent never managed to shine.

I find the scent tedious because it harbors strong, powdery scent which extraneously complicates your nose. It gave me misery and lifeless imaginations. From the excitement I got while looking at the box, this dry down matched a looser in a game. I truly did not understand why the scent was moping all over when the heart was playful and mild. It became powdery and screams with humid intoxication. I did not like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561301951670631/k2311a0113/1.13.10