New Moon by Stephenie Meyer book  » Books  »
  • After reading the first book in this series I decided to also take the plunge and read the second installment
  • I am so glad I did, because I enjoyed reading it
  • Like the first book I found some of the storyline moving a little to slow

• by Fleur

The second installment of Stephenie Meyers former popular book Twilight was excitingly good. After reading the first book in this series I decided to also take the plunge and read the second installment.

I am so glad I did, because I enjoyed reading it.

This book is both heartbreaking yet hopeful.

It

follows the story of a heartbroken girl after her love connection with a vampire is broken, for her own good.

In her sadness she unknowingly befriends a werewolf who falls in love with her over time.

Torn between her former love and her new friend/love interest makes up the entirety of this ...

• book.

Like the first book I found some of the storyline moving a little to slow.

It took me an approximate 3 days to finish.

I liked that in this book we got to see more different characters.

The first book only focused on a handful of characters, yet this book delved

into portraying the deeper emotions and feelings of its characters.

While I didn’t like how slow some of the chapters moved, I did like that it was a good, clean read.

Overall, this book is worth the money.

Although I liked the first book better this was a great sequel to read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171301951600631/k2311a0113/1.13.10