Candle Factory Georgetown Texas
Georgetown, Texas
  • I thought at the time that this was a particularly nice gift

• by Cindy
      Several years ago the company I worked for routinely bought candles for the women who worked in the front office. They always bought candles from The Candle Factory in Georgetown, Texas.

I thought at the time that this was a particularly nice gift.

Many of the candle fragrances are yummy and it was a very nice spur-of-the-moment gift that encouraged employees.

My

favorite scents were the Vanilla Hazelnut and Mulberry.

We were usually given $25 each to spend on the candles and since the company was buying them, we got wholesale prices.

That meant for $25 I could get three of the large scented jar candles.

Now, four years later, I still have some of those candles and they are still as wonderful smelling ...

• as they were when I got them.

They hold their scents, despite being burned multiple times and the wax had retained its color.

I still have about half of a large blueberry candle and half of a mulberry.

Since I alternate seasons with them, I suspect they will last me several more months.

In addition, at wholesale prices, these are much cheaper

than the scented jar candles you can buy at the grocery store.

The company requires a minimum order, usually about $100, to get a wholesalers discount, but it is well-worth it.

It makes the 26 ounce jar candles less than $10 each.

This is a great Christmas gift for friends as you can mix and match scents in your case of candles and get something perfect for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53280995160330/k2311a0928/9.28.06