Twilight by Stephenie Meyer book  » Books  »
  • At first I couldn’t get into it, but after the 3rd or 4th chapter it started to get pretty interesting
  • I would recommend this book to the young and old, men or women alike
  • The only thing I didn’t like about it was that some of the chapters moved a little slow and at times were a little boring, yet once I really delved into the book at a greater length it started to get quite fascinating

• by Fleur

Twilight, written by Stephenie Meyer was a wonderful read. With all the fuss that’s been going on about this book I finally gave in and decided to read it for myself.

At first I couldn’t get into it, but after the 3rd or 4th chapter it started to get pretty interesting.

It’s a story

about a girl befriending and falling in love with a modern day vampire and his family.

The teenage girl must keep their secret from all humans, including her best friends and family members.

This book is part romance, part action.

I especially liked the writing style as it was easy to breeze through.

Another ...

• thing I liked was that it was actually a clean read.

I liked that there were no graphic scenes or cursing used.

I read this book within two days and although at first a little stand offish I began to enjoy reading it.

I would recommend this book to the young and old, men

or women alike.

The only thing I didn’t like about it was that some of the chapters moved a little slow and at times were a little boring, yet once I really delved into the book at a greater length it started to get quite fascinating.

Overall, Twilight is an excellent book to read.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171301951580631/k2311a0113/1.13.10