Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion
  • Try this branded product, one of the best

• by lei

I’m a new fan of Estee Lauder,I’ve been using their products for 2 months now. the price doesn’t really matter since Estee Lauder is one of the outstanding branded cosmetic products.

I am now using their Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion.

I had this oily facial skin for a long time, I am very particular with the products I

am using for my face.

Before I go to bed I used this Oil-control lotion from Estee Lauder, it eliminates oily substances on my face and also it gives a moisturizer effect on my skin.

It has lemon grass,cucumber and lotus flower that is very refreshing, the substance is soft and easy to apply.

I gently massage it and wipe it with ...

• a cotton balls.

The result is soft and leaves a fragrance look.

This lotion is like a toner that eliminates oiliness of face for an hour.

I am using it regularly every night, I feel refresh because it gently revitalize my facial skin.

I observed the changes in my facial skin, it was renewed and even prevent me from having pimples since

the moisturizing effect keep my facial pores tighten and firmer.

The all over effect was very good, I am happy using Estee Lauder product and hoping to try some of their cosmetic products that is really beneficial for an aging woman like me.

Try this branded product, one of the best.

Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311301951520631/k2311a0113/1.13.10