Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • But since it’s so nice, I highly recommend that you get one for yourself

• by laurenlauren

I heard about the Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation from a colleague. She was raving about it so naturally, I got very curious. The following weekend, I spotted a Shiseido counter in the mall and I just had to purchase one for myself. I was pretty surprised that the said foundation is more expensive than your regular makeup, but my officemate’s feedback was more than enough to convince me to buy it.

The following day, I

tried it on my face before leaving for work. And I must I say, it did look gorgeous on my skin! It looks natural and not cakey at all. It’s as if I wasn’t wearing makeup. If you want something a bit heavier, then just layer it on since it doesn’t become powdery. The pores on my cheeks are a bit pronounced and the foundation did a great job of masking them. Moreover, it ...

• was able to hide the uneven patches on my forehead that came from pimples.

The product also helped control the oiliness of my face. I have combination skin since my face is dry in the morning but gets greasy as the day progresses. But by afternoon, my face still looked matte and I didn’t feel obliged to retouch.

After a week of using the Shiseido Supplist Poreleess Foundation, I haven’t had any break outs. My

skin glows every time I use it and my family and friends think that the product really suits me.

Overall verdict: It makes my face look Photoshopped, but in a naturally flawless kind of way. The only thing that I initially didn’t like about it is its price and the fact that you have to buy the refill and elegant case separately. But since it’s so nice, I highly recommend that you get one for yourself.

Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311301951490631/k2311a0113/1.13.10