Medela Swing Breast Pump
  • When my first baby came out, I promised to myself that I will provide his needs the best I can, no matter how much time and effort is needed
  • Upon inspection, I noticed that the motor was merely the size of a hamburger, and easily fits in my office bag
  • Another feature that I found extremely helpful is the let down button that allowed me to extract more milk at a faster rate
  • It is jam-packed with features that make milk expression simpler, easier, and more convenient
  • The only regret that I have is that I scrimped before and didn’t buy it earlier

• by laurenlauren

When my first baby came out, I promised to myself that I will provide his needs the best I can, no matter how much time and effort is needed. As such, I breastfed him since research shows that breast milk helps fight diseases and infections and aids in preventing allergies. Four months later, I had to go back to work but I still vowed to continue breastfeeding. To accomplish this, I initially bought a cheap

breast pump to bring to the office everyday. It was noisy, messy, and worst of all, wasn’t able to maintain my supply of milk. I was getting worried that in a few week’s time I might lose my milk, so I opted to buy a better pump.

The first product that caught my eye was the Medela Swing. Upon inspection, I noticed that the motor was merely the size of a hamburger, and easily fits in my office bag. Moreover, you have the option of plugging it or running it on batteries, thus adding to its portability. I also read on the box that it features that a breakthrough technology that would allow you to express more milk. Being convinced by what I saw, I immediately decided to purchase it.

When I got home, I discarded my old pump and used the Medela Swing for my son’s supply of milk the next ...

• Medela Swing Breast Pump
      day. The first thing I observed is that the SoftFit Breastshield that went with it was very comfortable. Expressing milk was no longer painful for me. In addition, I could gradually increase or decrease the speed of the pump depending on what I could tolerate. Another feature that I found extremely helpful is the let down button that allowed me to extract more milk at a faster rate. In a matter of minutes, I was
      able to extract at least 6 ounces of milk. Its signature 2-Phase Expression does work wonders indeed.

It is of no surprise that the Medela Swing bagged the Medical Excellence Award. It is jam-packed with features that make milk expression simpler, easier, and more convenient. The only regret that I have is that I scrimped before and didn’t buy it earlier. Have I done that, I would have established a better supply of breast milk for my baby.

nikhil kangude says :

re : When my first baby came out, I promised to myself that I will provide his needs the best I can, no matter how much time and effort is needed
yeah.we also know ,the new member come to our journey.that make a like meaningful…..i love you my son

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541301951470631/k2311a0113/1.13.10