Dermstrata Diamond Peel  » Business  »
2nd Floor, SM Sta Rosa City, Laguna Philippines
  • I believe that all dermabrasion or crystal peel must be basically the same
  • They offered maintenance kit too that cost a little less than 2,000

• by livingblog

It was the first time that I have ever gone to a facial. I used not to have skin problems and the other reason why I hesitate ever going to a facial salon is that I am worried of my sensitive skin. However, I had to go into one because aging has brought changes to my skin. Overtime, my pores has grown larger and my skin oily. I was desperate for a quick fix. I couldn’t afford the services of an expensive dermatologist.

I read consumer reviews over the net and I compared reviews of local

facial salon. I especially was looking for an effective dermabrasion that won’t harm my skin. I believe that all dermabrasion or crystal peel must be basically the same. But these spa differ with t0heir cleaning procedures and creams used, the overall treatment.

I had stumbled on a couple of other clinics which were my first choice, and a bit expensive. Dermstrata was not an option. I just happened to be one of the passable spas available near my place. So I went for a visit, no consultation whatsoever.

They have marketing promo which run for 2,700 for ...

• 3 sessions. I opted for the single session which costs 1,000 and it includes the cleaning, the crystal peeling, and some bonus massage.

The procedure began with putting on some creams on my face while a relaxing music is played on the background and then steaming to soften my skin prior to pricking. Pricking is the part that I hate most. It still hurts eventhough according to the reviews this center is the most gentle.

Then after that my face was vacuumed with that pencil-like apparatus, which is the peeler. It peels the layer of the invisible

skin. It doesn’t hurt at all, and my face didn’t even experienced redness.

After that they applied cream again, then wash, and then the body massage.

They offered maintenance kit too that cost a little less than 2,000. I didn’t avail of the whole kit, I just get some moisturizing facial wash.

Though I can rate this spa to be average in terms of quality and price of service.

I did not return to this center after the session. My face was cleaned, it felt clean, my pores were cleaned, but I am afraid that pricking makes the pores even larger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411301951240531/k2311a0113/1.13.10