Kelloggs Community College
Battle Creek Michigan

• by LadyLeas
      Kellogg Community College is a wonderful institution. The main campus is located in Battle Creek Michigan.

They do have smaller branches located in surrounding cities.

It not only allows younger students to attend but is very inviting for older people wanting a higher

education.

I attended college there when my two oldest children were just little.

My counselor went over every class that I needed and gave me tips on studying at home with children.

The professors were excellent.

The smaller class sizes made learning ...

• so easy.

You can receive an associates degree through this college, as I did, or use it as a stepping stone into a 4 year university.

To name just a few of the associates degrees that Kellogg’s offers is health, business, secretarial, technical and public science fields.

Quite a few of the factories and industries in the area send employees to Kellogg’s to have them learn up to date information that pertains to their jobs.

I do have to rate this school a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50280995120330/k2311a0928/9.28.06